- Oats – 1 cup
- Onion – 1/2 (finely chopped)
- Green Chilli – 1 (finely chopped)
- Garlic – 1 clove (minced)
- Salt – to taste
- Pepper powder – a pinch
- Water- 1 cup
- Milk – 1 cup
- Oil – 2 tsp
- Coriander leaves chopped for garnish
Method of preparing Oats Soup
- Heat oil in a pan and saute the onions, green chilly and garlic till they begin to sweat.
- Now add the oats and saute along for 2 minutes.
- Add salt and water and let it come to a boil.
- Now add the milk and pepper powder to it and bring to a boil.
- Garnish the rich and creamy oats soup with coriander or spring onions.
- Serve piping hot with a slice of bread.
(Visited 21 times, 1 visits today)