- All purpose Flour(Maida) 1-1/2 cup
- Castor sugar 1/2 cup
- Salt a pinch
- Baking powder 2 tsp
- Baking soda 1/4 tsp
- Oil/Butter 1/4 cup at room temperature
- Egg 1
- Fresh or frozen Strawberries 1/3 cup chopped
- Strawberry extract 1 drop
- Buttermilk 1/4 cup or 1/4 cup milk+1 tbsp vinegar or lemon juice keep a side for 15 mins to get alternate of buttermilk
- Granulated sugar to sprinkle
- Pre heat oven at mark 4 or 180 C then line and grease muffin tray with muffin cups, keep a side.
- Beat egg by fork and add strawberry extract, oil, buttermilk stir by fork to mix.
- Mix all dry ingredients flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, castor sugar and sift twice.
- Incorporate dry ingredients into egg mixture and mix.
- Fold strawberries gently by using spetula.
- Fill half of muffin cups and sprinkle some granulated sugar bake for 15-20 mins on 180 degree C.
Note :- If using frozen strawberries ,thaw and chop with knife.
(Visited 5 times, 1 visits today)