For Pizza Dough: (makes 2 large pizzas)
- All purpose flour (Maida) 500 gm
- Sugar/honey 1 tbsp
- Oil 3 tbsp
- Active dry yeast 1.5 tbsp
- Salt 1/2 tsp
- Lukewarm water or milk 375 ml(1 and 1/2 cup) or as needed
For Tandoori Chicken Marination:
- Chicken boneless 500 gm
- Salt 1 tsp or to taste
- Lemon 2 tsp
- Vinegar 2 tbsp
- Yogurt 1/2 cup
- Ajinomoto 1/4 tsp (optional)
- Ginger garlic paste 2 tbsp
- Oil 2-3 tbsp
- Red chilli flakes 1 tbsp
- Black pepper 1 tbsp
- White pepper 1/2 tsp
- Chilli sauce 1 tbsp
- Soya sauce 1 tbsp
- orange food colour 1/4 tsp
- Charcoal 3-4
- Oil 2 tbsp
- Ketchup 1/2 cup
- Garlic paste 1/2 tsp
- Salt 1/2 tsp
- Red chilli powder 1 tsp
- Ajinomoto 1/4 tsp
- White pepper powder 1/2 tsp
- Thyme powder 1/4 tsp
- Oregano powder 1/4 tsp
- Tomato 2 (cut into squares)
- Onion 1 (chopped)
- Capsicum 2(cut into square)
- Mozzarella cheese 1/4 cup (shredded)
- Cheddar cheese 1/4 cup (shredded)
For Pizza Dough:
- Mix yeast in a luke warm milk and leave aside for 8-10 minutes or until foamy.
- Let it rise and then dissolve sugar and salt in it.
- Now mix all the ingredients and knead for 6-7 minutes adding slowly lukewarm milk or water.
- When dough becomes smooth, lightly grease with oil.
- Cover it with a cling film or wet muslin cloth and set aside for 1-2 hours.
For Pizza Sauce:
- Heat oil, saute garlic add all the other sauce ingredients in it.
- Cook for 2 minutes, then add 2 tbsp water and cook for 2 more minutes.
- Remove from heat let it cool.
For Tandoori Chicken Topping:
- Mix all the ingredients in chicken and marinate for 1 hour.
- In a Preheated oven Bake at mark 4 or 180 C for 40-45 minutes.
- Remove tandoori chicken from oven.
- Burn Charcoals on gas stove for 3-4 mins and put in a small bowl.
- Place this bowl on the tandoori chicken, drop few drops of oil cover it tightly with a lid for 5-6 mins.
- Let the smoke add tandoori flavour to the chicken pieces.
- Cut the chicken in bite size Pieces.
For Pizza base
- When dough rises to double its size.
- Take a large ball from the dough.
- Flatten the dough into a disc(like roti) now on a floured surface with a rolling pin, roll the dough ball into a large round shape of about 1/4 inch thickness.
- Roll the dough from the center towards the outer edges.
- Dust the surface with flour, brush the surface of a 12 inch pizza pan with olive oil.
- Prick the rolled dough with fork.
- Now spread 3 tbsp prepared pizza sauce, top it with Tandoori chicken, sprinkle black pepper, spread onion, tomatoes, capsicum and shredded cheese.
- Bake for 10-12 mins at mark 7 or 200 degrees (pre-heat oven at mark 7/200 C for 15-20 minutes).
- Garnish with Mixed herbs and Chilli flakes.
Note:-you can Substitute Paneer in place of Chicken and use the Toppings of your choice.
(Visited 20 times, 1 visits today)