This particular dessert is especially popular during winter months. Til is sesame seed and jaggery is unrefined cane sugar. You can also enjoy them as sesame candy.Til ka ladoos are also made on various festivals, especially for Makar Sankranti.
- Sesame – 500 grams
- Jaggery – 500 grams
- Almonds -1 teaspoons
- Cashews – 1 teaspoons
- Raisins- 1 tablespoons
- Pure ghee -2 teaspoons
- Heat the pan on the gas. add sesame to the frying pan and stir continuously.
- When the mole becomes light brown, then close the flame. The identification of roasted sesame is that if the issue is taken in the hand, Then a powder is made
- When roasting sesame seeds, keep in mind that they will not roast much, otherwise their taste will become bitter.
- Now cool the roasted mole. After cooling, grind 1/2 sesame seeds into a small dough in a mixer.
- Then mix them with whole-sesame seeds. After that, break the jaggery into small pieces. Cut the cashew nuts and almonds well.
- After that put a spoon of ghee in the pan and heat it. When the ghee is hot, slow the flame and add molasses to it and melt it.
- Turn off the gas after melting the jaggery. add the mixture of sesame seeds, chopped cashew nuts and raisins in the jaggery and mix well.
- Now put the remaining ghee in your hand and smooth the hands thoroughly. After this, take a nearly big spoon mixture in the lukewarm mixture and make her laddoo.
- Similarly, make all the sesame seeds of lime and put them on a plate. Keep in mind that the mixture of sesame does not get cold, otherwise it will get frozen and its laddus will not be able to.
- Now your Sesame Laddu Til ke Ladoo is almost ready. But if you eat them now, you will not enjoy it.
- So leave these laddus in open air for 3-4 hours. After this, Allow it to cool completely.
Note: Store in an air-tight container and enjoy for 2-3 months.