Things You’ll Need
- Tomatoes – 200 grams
- Cabbage – 100 grams
- Baby Carrots – 2
- Onions – 1 large
- Garlic – 2 flakes
- Cardamom – 1 pod crushed
- Pepper Powder – 1/2 tsp (or to taste)
- Salt – to taste
- Bread Croutons – 20 (or as desired)
Prepration [5 mins]
- Chop Tomatoes, Carrots, Onion and Garlic
- Shred Cabbage finely
Steps [25 mins]
- Add Tomatoes, Onion, Carrots and 2 cups water into a pressure cooker and cook until 1 whistle (about 15 mins). Allow to cool.
- In a blender, blend the above preparation.
- Transfer to a pot, add Cardamom powder, Cabbage, Salt and Pepper to taste and bring to boil.
- Serve this hot Tomato and Cabbage Soup with Croutons or Parmesan Cheese; as desired.
(Visited 21 times, 1 visits today)