For today we are going to prepare a delicious yogurt cake that has everything: easy, fast and good . For this preparation it is important that the fatty ingredients are at room temperature , in this way we will make sure that the shake, which is the main base of these preparations, is well creamy and homogeneous.
- 4 whole eggs
- 300 gr of white sugar
- 300 gr of flour
- 250 gr of natural yogurt
- 100 gr of liquid cream
- 5 gr of impeller (yeast)
- Lemon juice
- Lemon zest
- Fruit jam (optional)
- Beat the eggs with the sugar until the volume is doubled. This in pastry recipes is called beat white .
- Once we have the eggs assembled, we incorporate the flour together with the impeller in an enveloping way , add the rest of the ingredients and mix until there is a homogenous shake .
- Place the preparation in a mold for biscuits . In this recipe I filled it with a cherry jam but this is optional and to everyone’s taste.
- What we do is simply place a line of jam in the center of the raw sponge cake and its weight will make it reach the center.
- Whether we have put jam or not to bake at 170 degrees for 30 minutes .