Ingredients for Vegetable Biryani
- Cumin a spoon
- Clove 4 to 5
- Tejastan 2
- Big cardamom 2
- Cinnamon 1 piece
- Onion 2
- Ginger Paste half teaspoon
- Garlic paste half teaspoon
- Potato 2
- Peas a small bowl
- Cabbage 6 to 7 pieces
- Carrot 1, cut into small pieces
- 250 Basmati rice
- Turmeric a quarter teaspoon
- Coriander Powder One Tablespoon
- Biryani Masala 2 Tablespoons
- Coriander leaves 2 teaspoons
- Salt to taste
How To Make Vegetable Biriyani:-
- Firstly, to make Vegetable Biryani, wash the rice thoroughly and clean it. After that, cut the onions and cut potatoes, cauliflower and carrots. All these vegetables need to be cut into small pieces by which it can be easily cooked and dissolved in biryani.
- Now turn on the gas and keep the pressure cooker to warm up. When the pressure cooker becomes hot, first of all, fry the cauliflower in oil and take it out.
- Then after the cumin seeds, two large cardamom, whole cinnamon, cloves, sharp leaves will sprinkle. When all these spices are frozen.
- Then put the chopped onion in it. After 2 minutes, when the onion becomes golden brown, add potatoes to it. Then add chopped potatoes, carrots and peas to all these ingredients and after 4 to 5 minutes after roasting vegetables,
- Then add spices to it. Like turmeric powder, coriander powder, biryani powder and run it will roast.
- When the vegetable is well-stocked, then add the finished rice to it and keep it running together. When rice and vegetables fry well, then pour water into it. (Water will be put into the account, otherwise, vegetable biryani will become wet and will not become dry.
- Now add water and add salt according to taste in the pressure cooker and stop the pressure cooker. When a city is formed, stop the gas and leave it for 5 minutes.
- So that the vegetable biryani cooked well and then opened the cooker lid and garnish it with chopped coriander leaves in it.
serve biryani with curd or chutney and eat it.
(Visited 8 times, 1 visits today)