Yogurt Meaning : 25 Uptapped benefits of yogurt you never have imagined
Foods include many things that hide the treasure of beauty and health. Yogurt is also a treasure that is beneficial in every way. It is believed that yogurt has been used in human food for the last 4500 years.
Yogurt is considered an important part of Indian food. It contains all the nutrients which help in protecting the body of a person from various types of diseases. It is very helpful for both health and beauty. Yogurt is used in every home. But do you know that there are many types of nutritious ingredients available in the curd, which can benefit the body by eating it. Calcium, protein, vitamins are found in Yogurt. Compared to milk, yogurt has a great advantage for health. Because fat and lubrication in the milk cause harm to the body after one age. Compared to this, phosphorus and vitamin D obtained from curd are beneficial for the body. Yogurt contains more calcium than milk. In addition, protein, lactose, iron, phosphorus is found in yogurt. Let us tell you how yogurt is beneficial for your body.
Beneficial for bones
Yogurt is found in abundance of calcium which is very beneficial for bones. Eating yogurt strengthens the teeth. Yogurt is also helpful in fighting disease like osteoporosis.According to research published in the Journal of Diabetes, regular consumption of curd reduces the risk of diabetes type 2 by 28 percent. According to Dr. Neeta Farowi, a scientist of the Medical Research Council Unit of the University of Cambridge, yogurt contains good amounts of protein, vitamins, calcium and saturated fat, which help you keep away from diabetes type 2. So if you are worried about diabetes, add curd to your diet.
Yogurt is very beneficial for the stomach. People troubled by stomach disorders should include plenty of yogurt in their diet. When there is a shortage of good quality bacteria in the stomach, due to which all diseases, such as lack of appetite, are born. In this situation, curd becomes the best food. Good bacteria are found in those which cure stomach disease. It helps in digesting these elements. Combine celery in the curd and drink it ends with constipation.
Potent for skin
Applying curd on the face makes the skin soft and the skin comes in color. If you have a facial massage from curd, it works like a bleach. To remove the problem of sunburn on the skin in the summer, curd should be shed, it benefits from sunburn and tan. In addition to this, curd should be used to remove the stiffness of the skin. Applying on olive oil and lemon juice with curd on the face of the face ends the starkness of the face.
20 untapped benefits of Yogurt
- Infections in the respiratory tract due to cold and cough. Curd should be used to avoid this infection.
- Diet can be avoided by coronary artery disease in the heart. Regular intake of curd can reduce cholesterol in the body.
- Yogurt is a great condition for hair, apply curd with hair root and keep it for 15-20 minutes, then wash your hair. This remedy eliminates the hairy hairstyles of hair, making hair shiny and soft.
- If there is more dandruff an ticks, then add black pepper powder in the curd and apply it in the hair root, wash after wearing it for a while.
- Mix black Multani clay in the curd and apply it in the hair, it acts as a shampoo and also prevents hair from falling.
- Mix yogurt, sandalwood powder and a little turmeric in the curd, put it on the boiled face and body, on drying. You will have great brightness, lightness on your skin.
- If your skin is oily, apply yogurt-cardamom on the face, this remedy removes the excess oil content.
- To treat facials and acne on the face, apply the paste of sour yogurt on the face, after drying it will be beneficial.
- According to Ayurveda, curd made from cow’s milk is adductor, cold, nutritious, digestive and inflamed.
- The yogurt made from buffalo’s milk is blood, gall, force-stimulant, aliphatic, cuff and heavy.
- Calcium is the highest in yogurt which develops and preserves bone, teeth, nails etc.
- Vitamin A , B6, B12, Protein, Riboflavin nutrients are found in addition to calcium in the curd .
- Yogurt increases the number of white blood corpuscles in the body, which leads to rapid growth of disease-resistance.
- Doctors also advise curd intake to avoid the side effects of antibiotics. Ambrosia is considered to be similar to curd stomach, yogurt removes the heat of the intestines and stomach and strengthens the digestive system.
- Use of curd in heart disease, high blood pressure, kidney disease is considered good.
- Increasing cholesterol causes blood flow to the blood vessels, and curd prevents cholesterol growth.
- To treat the hemorrhoids, it is beneficial to drink oily in the residue. Patients with cold, cough and asthma should avoid the use of curd.
- Water above curd is also considered beneficial, it benefits patients of diarrhea, constipation, jaundice, and asthma.
- Apply curd to the ulcer 3-4 times a day for the treatment of mouth ulcers.
- Many people can’t digest milk, those people can get all the nutrients of milk from yogurt.
- Many types of raita can be made from yogurt such as cucumber, onion-kheer-tomato raita, raita of pineapple etc. Consumption of them prevents lu and dehydration in the summer